Monday 2 April 2012

Fantasy RPG


Hello my lovely followers!

My friend has a really great, forum style, fantasy themed, role playing game (RPG) that is desperate for new members and she asked me if I would post the link on my blog in case any of you fancied a look-see and wanted (hopefully!) to join and play along!

Choice of races includes: Vampires, Werewolves, Shape-Shifters, Witches, Mystic Warrior, Clerics, Mortals. Certain races also have magic abilities and may have dragons as familiars.

There is no rigid game plot at the moment so you can really use your imagination with how you want to develop your characters story, you can also create multiple characters to play with! Everybody is welcome to join :) And you can post as little or as much as you like! Oh, and it's free :)

The link is: http://thenightworld.proboards.com

<3 <3 <3 Much love and kawaii-cuteness to you all ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment